How to change PATH variable?
In my case, how to add Java HOME in PATH :
0. See where is your Java home, in my case it is in : C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_29\bin
1. Right click on My Computer on desktop (ili kroz Start dugmence)
2. Select Properties
3. Select Advanced System Settings
4. Select Advanced tab
5. Select Environment Variables
6. Select Path under System Variables
7 .Click on Edit button
8. In Variable value editor paste this at the start of the line
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_29\bin;
(Yes, dot+dash MUST go at the end!!!)
9. Click Ok then Ok again
10. Restart command prompt otherwise it won’t see the change to the path variable
11. Type java -version in command prompt – there you should get a output for JAVA version on the local machine.